This book is an international masterpiece,for entrepreneurs and CEOs.
“It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.” – Bill Gates
According to the American Small Business Administration (SBA) research, only half of new small
businesses survive for the first five years and only one-third of new businesses are able to survive for 10
Bloomberg research finding is even more scary: eight out of every ten entrepreneurs fail within 18 months
of startup, representing a whopping 80%.
The worst part of a failing business is that the CEO or entrepreneur might not even be aware, until it’s often too
late. It is therefore very critical to identify the symptoms of a failing business early enough, to save it from
Do you think your business or company is too big or old to fail?
The facts in this book will shock you!
In this book, you will learn:
- What really is business failure?
- How failure is normal and a prerequisite to success in business and entrepreneurship
- Why companies eventually fail, even after so many years of existence
- The early symptoms and causes of a failing business
- The strategies to apply in checkmating business failure
- No risk, no business. How to identify and manage the inherent risks facing your business
- Case studies on failed companies. What went wrong?
- Success tips from successful entrepreneurs
- When you fail in business, how do you bounce back?
Local shipping in Nigeria for paperbacks, is free. International order attracts additional $11.85 per copy.
Also available in all Amazon book stores globally and online @ https://www.amazon.com/CHECKMATING-BUSINESS-FAILURE-Symptoms-Strategies/dp/B096M1NB8Y/