15:30 – 17:30 Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
“It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.” – Bill Gates
“We will continue to learn from both our successes and our failures.” ––amazon founder,Jeff Bezos
According to the American Small Business Administration (SBA) research, only half of new small businesses survive for the first five years and only one-third of new businesses are able to survive for 10 years.
Bloomberg research finding is scarier, eight out of every ten entrepreneurs fail within 18 months of startup, representing a whopping 80%.
The worst part of a failing business is that the entrepreneur might not even be aware, until it’s often too late. It is therefore very critical to identify the symptoms of a failing business early enough, to save it from eventual collapse.
Do you think your business or company is too big or old to fail?
The facts in this course will shock you!
In this course, you will learn:
- What really is business failure?
- How failure is normal and a prerequisite to success in business and entrepreneurship
- Why companies eventually fail, even after so many years of existence
- The early symptoms and causes of a failing business
- The strategies to apply in checkmating business failure
- No risk, no business. How to identify and manage the inherent risks facing your business
- How to effectively and efficiently manage your company’s cash flow
- Case studies on failed companies. What went wrong?
- Success tips from successful entrepreneurs
- When you fail in business, how do you bounce back?
$68 (NGN 28,560)
Early registration at least two weeks to event day,attracts 10% discount.
Each attendee gets a free electronic copy of the book,which can also be separately purchased via Amazon or Deeno website,using the following links:
Attend the free course introduction :