MCPE Credits available
Understanding your organisation, the associated risks and how to mitigate them, for value addition.
A risk-based audit approach is aimed at maximizing the impact of audit, by focusing on the major strategic, regulatory, financial and operational risks that confront an organization.
Over the last few years, the need to manage risks has been recognized as a critical part of good corporate governance. This has put organisations under increasing pressure ,to identify all the business risks facing them and explain how they manage them. In fact ,the activities involved in managing risks have been recognized as playing a central and essential role in the maintenance of sound system of internal controls.
- Understanding and implementing Enterprise Risk Management and Risk Based Internal Auditing (RBIA).
- Develop a risk based audit plan
- Learn how to carry out a risk based audit and produce high quality risk based audit reports
- Appreciate the application of Computer Aided Auditing Tools(CAATs) in Risk Based Auditing
- Take back the skills learnt into the workplace
Who Should Attend
Chief Audit Executives, Directors, Heads of Internal Audit, Risk Managers, Audit(internal and external) and Control Staff .
$ 94 (NGN 39,500)