MCPD Credits Available
Management frequently takes financial, investment and operational decisions, the outcome of which depends on the proper analysis of factors impacting their decisions. By attending this course, you will be able to prepare and understand financial analysis, add value to your organization’s decision-making process and improve the outcome of these decisions.
This course demonstrates theoretical core topics in addition to introducing Excel’s ability to help us perform various types of financial analysis. It also features the use of a number of real-life case studies and presentations by participants ,followed by group discussions.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate ratio and financial analysis expertise
- Interpret company financials and industry position
- Appraise the process of company evaluation and analysis
- Analyze real-life financial statements from companies traded on the stock exchange
- Prepare financial analysis template models
- Identify the basic elements of an accounting scandal (fraud).
$ 130 (NGN 59,500)