August 5, 12 & 19,2023 (Three Saturdays)
15.00 – 18.00 GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)
(Live, online learning. Recorded version also available )
This practical workshop will expose entrepreneurs/CEOS to the rudiments of financial intelligence, how to run a company successfully and profitably, on a sustainable basis. Today’s entrepreneurs and CEOs, need to be more financially learned and intelligent, more so than ever before. Even if they do not have to manage budgets or finances themselves as part of their role, they still need to understand the financials of their company, what it all means and the impact of their actions on the bottom line.
Some things are likely to happen when you have no financial intelligence, as an entrepreneur or chief executive officer:
- You cannot appreciate the cash flow challenges of your business
- You will not be able to monitor your business’s financial position and performance
- You are not able to identify any red flags for plausible fraudulent activities going on in your organisation
- You are not likely to run your company profitably
- Investors or lenders will be skeptical and may not trust you with their money
- You might not appreciate, or be on the same page with your accountant, financial manager or CFO.
$68 (NGN 28,500)
OTHER COURSE(S) :