Doyin Kasumu. BSc;MSc;MBA(Finance);FCA;CFC.
The Principal Consultant/CFO
- A Deloitte trained chartered accountant and certified financial consultant, astute auditor and risk analyst, with vast professional experience in consulting, audit and banking, spanning several years.
- He is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria, Institute of Internal Auditors and Institute of Certified Financial Consultants, USA. He had attended various professional enhancement courses both locally and internationally. He is also an alumnus of the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology(UMIST), England.
- His professional career commenced at Akintola Williams Deloitte, where he qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 2001. His banking industry experience spanned about seven years(2002-2009) and worked with various banks contributing immensely to the strengthening of the various units including Operations, Risk Management, Financial Control, Audit and Inspection.
- As ERM & Risk Based Audit trainer, he had guided many managers and staff of various organisations, including government entities to facilitate the implementation of an effective ERM and RBIA framework.
- He is a trainer and member, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria, MCPE (Mandatory and Continuous Professional Education) faculty.
Tunde Bakare. BSc. FCA.ACIT. Director, Tax & Assurance Services
- Tunde Bakare is a fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria. He has vast knowledge in accounting and audit, spanning several years. He trained and qualified as a chartered accountant at Akintola Williams Deloitte, in 1998. His professional experience covers banking, insurance, IT and ICT, manufacturing and service industries.
- He also worked as both external and internal auditor of many reputable companies. He is a graduate of business administration and also a member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria.
Ambrose Enuma. BSc;FCA;ACCA,Executive Director, Strategy.
- Ambrose Enuma qualified as a chartered accountant in 1998, at Akintola Williams Deloitte. He joined Zenith bank in 2001 and left the banking industry as a management staff at standard chartered bank, in 2008.
- He is vast in Operations management, Operations risk management, Risk asset and Tangible asset management, Relationship management, GL management, Audit management , Internal control review, Local IT and Vendor management.